Thursday, August 17, 2017

Hello, world!

fgwv

giphy (1)

And, because I just can’t help myself… (IT’S BABY GROOT, Y’ALL. ‘Nuff said.)

guardians-baby-groot-wave-05142017

Ehem, hey, everybody! Chances are, if you’re reading this first post within the first few days of its posting, you know me already. If not, you can check out my About Me page. Or, even if you do know me, you can check it out anyway. It sort of explains why I started this blog. Basically, I wanted to start blogging about life stuff and not just writing stuff. So here I am.

giphy-downsized

I feel I should give fair warning. I like gifs. A lot. Like, I may tend to overuse them. But who doesn’t love gifs? And memes. They make everything better. If this first post is any indication, I’ll be using them a lot.

I can’t say how often I’ll post here. After all, it’s about life, and life has a way of stealing time for such things as blogging. But I knew if I didn’t at least start this blog, it would forever sit in loneliness with no posts and no followers. So there you go. If you have any interest in getting a peek into what life is actually like for a nerdy, cat obsessed, single, country girl who masquerades as an author who knows what she’s doing and is in love with fictional characters, then you’ve come to the right place. :)

6a33126c59bb5e774a170c04510fd71b

1338200948359_5680487

1303218949078_1037904

No comments:

Post a Comment